At Caggiano Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why our Parsippany, NJ orthodontist is thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting June 1! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- Patients must remain in your car and text us when you arrive for your appointment. We will come out & get you when we’re ready to see you. We have signage in the parking lot with specific instructions
- We ask that all patients wear a face mask in the office
- Increased sanitation & sterilization
- Sneeze guards installed
- Staff wearing face masks & gloves
- Social distancing patients in the clinic
We will also continue to offer you the convenience of a FREE virtual consultation in the comfort of your own home if that is your preference.
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at 973-887-8780 with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!
Distribution Links +